Manage payroll and access HR and employee services in one place
Peace of mind
Small businesses vary.
So do our payroll solutions.
Discover which full-service payroll product is right for you:
- Core: Cover the basics—easily pay your team and have your payroll taxes done for you.
- Premium: Manage your team and perfect payday with powerful tools and services.
- Elite: Access on-demand experts to simplify payday and protect what matters most.
Explore what you need to manage payroll
Keep cash longer with direct deposit. You’ll also have the flexibility to pay your team when you want with same-day direct deposit.
Your time tracking data automatically flows into your account. You can approve timesheets, pay your team, and create invoices right from your phone.
Free up valuable time and set your payroll to run automatically. If you turn on Auto Payroll, we’ll also send notifications to help you manage your account.
We’ll pay up to $25,000 if you receive a payroll tax penalty. It doesn’t matter who made the error. We’ll make it right.**
Call a payroll expert for help or start an online chat anytime.** Experts can also review your payroll setup or do it for you.
Access helpful resources or talk with a personal HR advisor. We partnered with Mammoth to help you stay compliant, craft job descriptions, and manage everything in between.
Offer affordable medical, dental, and vision insurance by our partner SimplyInsured.** Employee benefits are automatically calculated and deducted when you run payroll.
Free up your cash—automatically pay for workers’ comp when you run payroll. Our partner AP Intego will find the best policy for your business.
Focus on your passion, not your payroll
- Approve payroll when you’re ready and get accurate paychecks every time.
- Free up valuable time and set your payroll to run automatically.
- Keep cash longer with free same-day direct deposit.
- File payroll taxes yourself or we’ll do them for you at no extra cost.
Experts in your back pocket
- Talk to al Mammoth HR advisor about compliance, hiring best practices, and crafting job descriptions.**
- We’ll pay up to $25,000 if you receive a payroll tax penalty no matter who made the error.**
- Experts can review or complete your payroll setup. Call or start an online chat when you need help.